The paradigm of the Internet of Things (IoT) states that there is a system of devices – such as sensors - connected to the…
Internet of Things – IoT
Aim of the study element
To provide a basic concept on the Internet of Things (IoT) as an embedded system. To introduce smart cities and smart building concepts, and to consider IoT software and hardware, protocols and programming basics.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Be familiar with IoT concepts as a part of an embedded system.
- Know software and hardware for IoT, as well as communication technologies, protocols and multimedia technologies.
- Perform programming for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Build an IoT device for a given application.
- Basics concepts in IoT.
- IoT hardware and software.
- IoT protocols.
- Multimedia and communications.
- IoT Programming.
- IoT applications.
The complete content for this module will be posted here soon.