It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Category: Circuit Software and CAD IC Design
Aim of the study element
To highlight most used software programs for circuit design, providing key points, pluses and minuses and reasons to choose the exact software program.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Make a proper choice of software for circuit design.
- Succesfully and quickly design circuits depending on project requirements.
- Make a technical analysis of a
- Successfully make your own circuits projects.
- CAD software overview for circuit design.
- AutoCad Electrical basics.
- NI Multislim basics.
- Eagle basics.
- LTspice basics.