This post covers topic of introduction into robotics and industrial automation. Industrial robots are machines controlled by integrated computer. Nowadays robots are do the…
Aim of the study element
To provide an introduction to main concepts of robotics like robot kinematics, dynamic, vision and sensing. This element covers programming and design aspects of robotics systems, and some industrial applications for robots.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Be familiar with robotic concepts and structure of robotic systems.
- Perform kinematic analysis in robotics.
- Perform programming for robotics.
- Be familiar with computer manufacturing systems.
- Perform a robotics design in accordance with your tasks.
- Basics concepts in robotics.
- Classification and structure.
- Kynematic analysis.
- Drives and control systems.
- Programming for robotics.
- Robotics applications.
The complete content for this module will be posted here soon.