Computer vision is a mathematical algorithm of recognition of 3D objects on images and videos. Computer vision as a separate discipline started in 1960…
Computer Vision: Preface
Aim of the study element
To introduce a learner to the concept of computer vision in the aspect of machine learning, to describe the main techniques and applications.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of computer vision in terms of machine learning.
- Know the main principles and techniques of computer vision.
- Be familiar with popular computor vision applications like recognition, interaction and biomedical imaging.
- Introduction into computer vision.
- Image formation and processing.
- Detection, matching and segmentation.
- Structure formation and stitching.
- 3D reconstruction.
- Numerical methods.