Twitter Snaptain Competition
Snaptain drone competition 08/11/2019-06/12/2019
- The Snaptain Drone prize draw is open to all entrants aged 18 and over living & studying in the UK.
- Participants will need to complete the instructions indicated on Twitter to enter the prize draw, this includes:
– Sharing a link from the Student Circuit website, or retweeting any of the existing links, including the tag @circuit_student
– Following @circuit_student on Twitter
- Participants agree to be contacted by Student Circuit by Twitter or by email address if they have subscribed to the Student Circuit database
- By entering the Prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- Employees or agencies of Student Circuit may not enter the Prize draw.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- One winner will win one Snaptain Drone.
- The winner will be notified by Student Circuit directly by Twitter (or by email if subscribed to the database). If a winner does not respond to Student Circuit within 7 days of being contacted, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Student Circuit shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner by Student Circuit directly.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- Student Circuit retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Student Circuit takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Twitter Competition, Student Circuit, Comice Place, Woodfalls Farm, Gravelly Ways, Laddingford, Kent ME18 6DA, UK.
- The name and country of the winner will be available on Student Circuit web-site.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- The Promoter of the Prize draw is Student Circuit whose address is Comice Place, Woodfalls Farm, Gravelly Ways, Laddingford, Kent ME18 6DA, UK.
- Any complaints regarding the Prize draw should be sent to this address.
- The decision of Student Circuit in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Entries submitted with incomplete information, without tags or links not directed to the Student Circuit website shall be deemed invalid entries.
- The competition will run from 8th September until 6th December 2019
- Winner to be announced on 13th December.