Infineon is inviting college and university students with different background to join their internship.
Infineon is very interested in working students to join their research and development, production and logistics, sales, product marketing and application engineering departments, and to perform central functions in the company like finance, human resources, IT, strategy and others.
Infineon as well can advise thesis for their Bachelor’s and Master’s students. Some positions are advertised directly, some – via internship or as job opportunity. The requirements for students are:
- good academic scores and achievements;
- good English language skills;
- capability to work in a team;
- presentation and communication skills;
Positions are opened in different countries all around the world. Read more and apply here.
PhD students can do their doctoral degree and get professional experience with Infineon. Students can work with the 3-year contract on a research topic at Infineon and in parallel do the research degree at an university, or may write Infineon-specific doctoral thesis as a part of research project, remaining in the university. After the completion of doctoral thesis, you can become a trainee or entry level at Infineon. Requirements are:
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science or any related field;
- passion for technology and innovation;
- provocative personality;
- methodological competence;
- strong English and German language skills .