The goal of the 1,000 plus students from all over Europe who are expected to attend the Student Day hosted by embedded world at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in 2018 are to learn from industry experts and make contact with the biggest and most important companies from the embedded sector.
For the ninth time in succession, the organisers will once again offer the students first-class industry information and a chance to broaden their horizons by inviting high calibre keynote speakers to the event.
In 2018 the address will be given by Dr Christoph Kucklick, Editor-in-Chief of GEO magazine, who will talk about the joys and perils of being an engineer. “We are absolutely delighted that Dr Christoph Kucklick will give the keynote address at the embedded world Student Day,” said Professor Matthias Sturm, the instigator of the Student Day and Chair of the embedded world advisory committee.
“Dr Kucklick is not only very well known as the Editor of GEO magazine, but also as an author who takes a critical look at our society and the process of digitalisation. The best example of this is his book ‘Die granulare Gesellschaft. Wie das Digitale unsere Wirklichkeit auflöst’ (The Granular Society. How the Digital Transformation is Changing our Reality.)
A few facts about the embedded world STUDENT DAY
- 1st March 2018 from 9:30
- NCC Mitte, Brussels Room
- Free bus travel to the venue
- Free entry to the trade fair
- Introduction of the embedded sector and the embedded world exhibition & conference by Professor Matthias Sturm
- Exclusive keynote address by Dr Christoph Kucklick
- Complimentary light lunch
- Presentations by selected companies in the foyer of the lecture room.
- Exhibition guide with floor plans and details of the sponsors of the STUDENT DAY