TU Berlin opens Summer University for international students, offering unique great academic and cultural program, including robotics, 3D scanning and satellite design courses.
- German language 4-week course, allowing students to deal with everyday situations and be comfortable in German-speaking environment.
- Java programming, allowing to develop programming skills, to start program;
- Design engineering, showcasing engineering design process, teaching how to use measurement tools and conduct precision measurements;
- Arduino design course, teaching Arduino microcontroller programming;
- AI introduction course, teaching how to create the intelligent, bringing understanding of AI methods and algorithms;
- Space robotics, teaching space technologies and robotic exploration paradigm;
- Machine Learning with Python, bringing basics about Python programming, machine learning methods;
- Data Science with Python, teaching how to manipulate and visualise data;
Summer school in total offers 26 courses, including Smart Cities, VR, blue engineering, surveillance technologies, bio design and others.
In order to participate the Summer University program, you can be current student, graduate, or working professional. You should complete at least one year of University and have B2 English level.
For more information about TU Berlin Summer University dive in here.