Lately launched UNITECH International Society Programme helps Alumni Assosiation members students to build their professional and personal connections with UNITECH Corporate Partners, bringing benefits to both students, and corporate partners in the innovation, market opportunities, knowledge sharing. The UNITECH Programme is a contact point between innovative technological companies and academia.
First step is Assessment centre, where UNITECH and Corporate Partners are selecting the candidates. The next step is Start Up Week, when students are communicating with Corporate Partners, taking part at formal events with keynotes and discussions on the cutting-edge topics. This communications gives a great opportunity to partners, multinational companies meet talented engineers with different backgrounds and interests.
UNITECH is bings together MSc engineering graduates with advanced practical capabilities, and strong technical background.
There is three categories of members in UNITECH:
- Corporate partners – that take part in education and training for students, offering them challenging internships and other and opportunities. Corporate partners also have to meet a specific requirements in terms of their market profile and international presence. Corporate UNITECH partners are ABB, Belimo, Buelher Group, Danfoss, Evonik, Geberit, Infineon and others.
- Academic partners – is a small group of technical universities that deliver an excellent engineering education. The UNITECH founders universities are ETH Zurich, Imperial College in London, Politecnico di’Milano, RWTH Aachen, TU Delft, Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya;
- UNITECH Alumni Association – graduate from the UNITECH Programme with genuine background.
The main areas where UNITECH International Society Network are adding the greatest value are:
- enhancing steak holder interaction;
- driving talent development;
- extending corporate social responsibility;
- optimising diversity and inclusion.