A depletion MOSFET is a one state transistor, that is in an ON state even when the gate to source voltage VGS or VGSS…
Semiconductor Devices: Preface
Aim of the study element
To provide information about semiconductor devices, their characteristics, inner structure and functions in different conditions. To give basis for learners on how to use semiconductors in a circuit.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Differentiate classes of semiconductor devices.
- To design a circuit based on the component features.
- To conduct circuit analysis and understand the impact of every component.
- To measure semiconductor device properties and characteristics.
- Semiconductors and diodes.
- Amplifier and switches.
- Operational amplifiers.