The most important part in understanding how wireless technologies work is the fact that electromagnetic waves are carrying information. Let's imagine that there is…
Wireless Technologies: Preface
Aim of the study element
To provide the concept of wireless communication, design and analysis of wireless systems. To introduce the learner to major wireless technologies, protocols and devices.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of wireless technologies.
- Be familiar with wireless chip architectures.
- Be able to use wireless chips in a circuit.
- Know process technology for wireless chips.
- Introduction into concepts of wireless technologies.
- Wireless circuits.
- Chip architecture and circuit operation.
- Device and process technology for wireless chips.
The complete content for this module will be posted here soon.