A Project is a set of activities in order to produce a unique product or service in a certain period of time. As we…
Aim of the study element
To provide the knowledge of project management to further develop the management and leadership skills for engineers. This element provides the tools and know-how to successfully manage, plan and execute engineering projects.
Having successfully completed this element you will be able to:
- To perform project estimations.
- Calculate key deliverables depending on the expectations of the
- Make a project chart and develop a path schedule.
- Review budgets and calculate planned values.
- Identify risks and develop risk strategies.
- Plan procurement.
- Highlight the project execution process.
- Project initiation and analysis.
- Project time
- Project cost management.
- Project risk management.
- Project execution.